Sunday

WINNING the GIRL ROCK:Battle of the Bands - 3/24/2008

Hi! I just wanted to thank everyone who came out to support me and my boys at the battle of the bands finals on friday night. We all had so much fun and I was so amazed at the turnout!! I have so many wonderful and supportive friends and fans!!

I am VERY excited to say that not only am I getting to play in Palm Springs with Corday at the Girl Bar pool party at Dinah Shore, BUT I also got a full endorsement deal with Daisy Rock guitars!! Yee! I can’t wait to pick out my new geeeetar.....

I want to thank Daisy Rock for the opportunity and also Jennifer Corday for putting this whole thing together. It was such a postive experience and every single band in the finals was super nice and professional...I think it was a really great night of music.

So that’s all the news for now...I’ll keep you posted and see many of you at Dinah Shore!!

xoxo,
Julie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home