Sunday

Pre-order your copy of DIMESTORE HALO now! 10/17/07

Hey ya'll

As many of you know, I am having a listening party for my album, "Dimestore Halo" in Los Angeles on Sunday, October 28th. I hesitate to call this a "release party" because my official release will not be until Spring of 2008. However, I really wanted to celebrate the completion of the album as well as thank family and friends who have been such a tremendous support throughout this journey.

For this event, I am having 300 Limited-Edition albums manufactured. That's right...once they are gone, they are gone. You won't be able to get a copy of "Dimestore Halo" until the album is officially released through the distributor this Spring.

So, if you are like me and don't like to wait for things, I am offering you this opportunity:

The option to PRE-ORDER! All you have to do is respond to this blog (or the bulletin) and place your order before October 28th and I will set aside that number of CD's for you. For a flat rate of $12/cd or $11/cd for orders of 5 or more, I will ship your order to you. After the 28th I will be in touch to get your shipping information and settle up payment.

I hope this finds everyone well....and I hope to see you local folks at the party on the 28th!!!

Cheers,
Julie :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home