Sunday

Hell-egation - 10/10/2007

hey hump day blog readers...sorry i have been MIA of late.....the upcoming release of my album has had me running around like Clark Kent in a room full of kryptonite. things aren't slowing down, by ANY means, they are only getting started and I have been challenged by a weakness of mine....the ability to delegate.

Why pass off to someone else what you can do by yourself?

Well, what I am finding is that not only was Rome not built in a day, but it also was not built by one man.

While trusting continues to be a challenge, I am realizing that I cannot do this all on my own.....a very valuable lesson as I continue to move forward.

With that having been said, I leave this blog-shorty with one of my favorite quotes by one of my favorite bands, The Ditty Bops:

"Wisdom doesn't follow just because you age."

Happy Hump day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home