Monday

Opening for Beth Hart...neuz on the album, DIMESTORE HALO 6/25/07

Opening for Beth Hart @ The Knitting Factory, 6/16/07

















Thank you to everyone who came out in support for the show at the Knitting Factory! It was an absolute blast and so great to see so many of you there :) It was a thrill to open for one of my musical inspirations (and even more fun hanging out with her and her band til 2 am!) Definitely a night I will not soon forget!
Onto other neuz.....THE ALBUM, "DIMESTORE HALO"
Just wanted to put you all in the loop as soon as it was confirmed.....the album release and subsequently, the planned August release party, have been postponed. As you all know, this business of music can be a tumultuous and crazy one. Without getting into too much more detail prematurely, the delay is a positive thing and I won't be sure of the new release date/party until another very exciting piece of the puzzle is solidified. It's actually exciting, and for me makes the delay very worth the wait. I will be in touch with all of you as things progress. In the meantime, be sure to check out some of the new tracks on both my website and my myspace page.I hope everyone is well and I will be in touch shortly!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home