Sunday

Julie on the Radio 4/23/2008

Hey ya'll (we're headed to Nashville next on this tour so I gotta get into character)

Hope this finds you all well....we are about 3/4 of the way through our tour and it's been going really well! I do believe we will be coming back to the good old midwest sometime around August. We have been so lucky with the weather too...it's been gorgeous.

I have so much video too.....as soon as I get back I will be editing and posting....so stay tuned!!! Ted Wulfers and his band have become my long lost brothers - they are amazing guys and incredibly talented...we have been so lucky to have been touring with them!

We've got 3 more shows....check out the page for more details on Nashville, Louisville, and Chicago (***though, the venue is possibly changing....I'll keep you posted.)

In the meantime, I was on the radio when I was in Cincinnati and here is the link....
take a listen when you get a chance. Unfortunately, Dave Carducci was hit with some bad food poisoning (yuck!!) so I was solo for this -

http://stream.publicbroadcasting.net/production/mp3/wnku/local-wnku-698420.mp3

Stay well - see you at one of the upcoming shows or back in LA!! :)

Julie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home