Friday

3/13/09 - Leaving on a jet plane...for the midwest!

Hey there friends!

Just wanted to touch base and thank you all for your love and support. I have now posted 2 chapters of the Holland Tour and will be posting a 3rd one after I return from my tour to the midwest. Thank you for taking the time to read these and commenting...I love commenting! It's like getting mail :)

Tomorrow I leave for a 9 day tour to the middle of our lovely country, playing parts of Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, and Illinois. Dave Carducci and I are sharing the tour (he will play with me, I will play with him AND we have a handful of new songs that we actually co-wrote!).

Stay tuned...I will be blogging when I can get internet access! Here are a list of the shows...be sure to tell all your friends and family that might live nearby!!

MONDAY, MARCH 16 - RUMBA CAFE - COLUMBUS, OH - 9PM, $5 COVER
TUESDAY, MARCH 17 - THE SOUTHGATE HOUSE - NEWPORT, KY - 8:30PM, $5 adv., $8 at door
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 18 - TRAPPERZ - LASALLE, MI - 9PM
THURSDAY, MARCH 19 - BILLY'S LOUNGE - GRAND RAPIDS, MI - 9PM, $5 COVER
FRIDAY, MARCH 20 - THE OTTAWA TAVERN - TOLEDO, OH - 9PM
SATURDAY, MARCH 21 - UNCOMMON GROUND(edgewater) - CHICAGO, IL - 9:30PM FREE

Cheers,

Julie

www.julieneumark.com
www.myspace.com/julieneumark

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you guys...!
Hope you`re having out there... :)
Soon!
AJ & Judith

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess the word "fun" should have been somewhere in that previous message, right...? Blame it on the foreigners... ;)
AJ & J!

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home