Friday

1/9/2009. . . Going to the Netherlands to open up for BETH HART!

Hi there, peeps :)
It's been a while and I hope you all closed up 2008 with a feeling of satisfaction. 2009 is certainly of to a rip-roaring start!!
I will be traveling over to Holland to open for BETH HART on her Netherlands tour. I am ecstatic, to say the least. And I'm taking Mr. Carducci with me! (SEE ABOVE: DAVE CARDUCCI AND ME...PHOTO BY CHRISTINA DONNELLY)

Since the very first time I met Beth, almost exactly 3 years ago, she has been nothing but a gracious talent and a total inspiration. Over the past couple of years, I have gotten to open for her a couple of times in Los Angeles and we have kept in touch. Then, when my album got picked up in The Netherlands, all the pieces just came together and it was a perfect fit for me to open!

While I am there, I will also being doing various radio shows, meet and greets, and appearances to promote "Dimestore Halo".

I am really looking forward to this opportunity - I think it is going to be an amazing experience and I feel incredibly blessed.

I will keep you all posted through blogs and vlogs so stay tuned for more!!
xoxo ~
Julie

4 Comments:

Blogger Mart said...

Looking forward to your gig with Beth coming Thursday in Nijmegen. Good luck and cheers!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tomorrow, Watt Roterdam, i will be there! Clips on youtube make me look foward on your performance.

Have a great night,

Marcel

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That has to be completely humbling and exciting, fulfilling and everything else...that is so awesome! Congrats to you. I acutally found your site by lookin up Beth stuff. Glad to meet a new upcoming artist. Beth has changed my life in so many ways...Rock On Sista!

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah it's me again...
Just wanted to let you know that if, in the future, you find yourself with no traveling companion, I will gladly sacrifice my overly bearing, mundane duties and come with you. Shit, who am I kidding...TAKE ME WITH YOU, TAKE ME!!!! **jumping up n down flapping hands wildly in the air like a wild woman*** oh, well, one can still dream at 25 right?

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home